Please pray for me as I am beginning to feel the pressure of the to do list. Thankfully school is officially done and I can dedicate my time to preparing for Boston and Russia, but there still doesn't feel like enough time!
*If you'd like to specifically pray, here are the things I can think of (concerning Russia):
- Everything will go smoothly with the flights. No delays, and that we'll find our group without a problem. As I was listening to our orientation CD and they were explaining the airport process I just wanted to cry I was so confused. I am hoping it's much easier than it sounds, and that I will understand when I go back and listen to it again. And, no lost luggage!
- That I'll be able to get a Dr. appt before Russia for a tetanus and hepatitis shot.
- That customs will go quickly and without a problem.
- That I will be able to prepare my presentation in time and practice it. And that I'll be able to memorize the gospel bead bracelet so I can present it well.
- As most of you know or could at least figure out, I am not a natural at public speaking, and in fact I hate it. I get so nervous and it's just "not my thing." So, I would most appreciate your prayers in this area. I will be giving a presentation to the children and I want to be able to speak clearly, passionately, and I want my facial expressions and tone of voice to portray my love for God. I also I am a bit worried about how to present the gospel and avoid Christian lingo. It'll be a challenge.
* Concerning Boston:
- Safe travel. That the A/C will work in all the vehicles (biggie for me, I hate being warm!) and no one gets lost.
- That we'll all be a blessing to the King of Grace church and serve them with a joyful heart.
- That we'll see changed lives, perhaps even our own.
- Unity among the group. That there would be no quarrels among us. Respect for our authority- chaperones and host families.
- God glorifying conversations. That gossip will not be an issue and that we'll be encouraging to each other, lifting each other up.
Thanks so much for your prayers!!!