Okay, so I'm quite a bit late in doing this, but I needed to get something new up and I really don't have time now to post another Russia blog. Some of these I might have posted before and just forgot I did.
1. I almost drowned in the ocean from a rip tide and had to be rescued by a life guard when I was 11, but have never been stung by a jellyfish. Surprisingly, I am fearful of the ocean because of jellyfish, not rip tides! (And for the record, mom didn't pass her fear of jellyfish onto me. I didn't even know she was afraid of them until I read her post.)
2. Eggs in the carton must be balanced, and it bugs me when they're not. The worst is when you have an odd amount of eggs left. (Ignore the green things, they were already in the picture. The white circles obviously represent eggs.)
3. I like to drive barefoot.
4. My favorite cheese if Feta.
5. I didn't really start wearing flip flops until I think last summer or the summer before that. Previously, I thought all flip flops hurt between the toes.
6. I love cold swimming pool water because I'll eventually get used to it and it'll feel warm. But if it starts out warm, then it just defeats the purpose of staying cool on a hot summer day.
7. I have a really hard time making eye contact, but I've been working on it so it's a little easier now.
8. I talk a lot, more than most people probably think.