1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping gifts, but I think bags tend to be cuter.
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Real (although last year I bought my own small fake tree at work that was labeled the "Dr. Suess Tree" by my coworkers. I'll try to get pictures up sometime before Christmas.)
3. When do you put up the tree? A few weeks before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? A few weeks after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but I prefer to mix it with milk so it's not so thick.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I was really into baby and Barbie dolls.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep
8. Hardest person to buy for? Probably Dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mom or Joel
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of any.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but I only did that one year. I usually just let the family send one out.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone is a classic for me. In recent years, I've also been enjoying A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It varies from year to year. This year, I started on Sunday night and got half my shopping done.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies, because that's about the only thing we have out of the ordinary.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? On our tree, colored because it's tradition, but I love the simplicity of white on other trees.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Too hard to choose, but "Mary, did you know?" cuts close to favorite.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Goodness no, even though it came up in psych class and people were naming them!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The commercialization and the political correctness. Also, I wish everyone could just relax, slow down, be polite, and realize that nothing is being accomplished by complaining and getting angry, and that the world doesn't revolve around them.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Just about everything except what I said in the last question. This is one of my favorite times of the year.