Sunday, May 31, 2009

Going away

Who knows if I'll post again before I leave. So, I wanted to give a little life update.

1) SEMESTER IS OVER!

2) Today I went to my church for the last Sunday until August 9th. I'm going to miss my church and my church family so much, but I'm thankful for Sovereign Grace churches, because even while I'm away I'm still able to attend one near camp. :)

3) I leave in 4 days. Craziness... it's hard to believe.

4) I'm really busy right up until I leave:
Monday- 8-12ish= babysitting, 12:30-4ish= out with the high school girls, 5-who knows when= time with grandparents.
Tuesday- 8:30-5= work, 5:30-rest of the night= laundry and start packing
Wednesday= packing, packing, packing! 7:30-10:30ish= babysitting
Thursday= LEAVING!

5) Don't ask me why I filled my schedule so much right before I leave for 2 months, but that's me. I'll learn one day. Maybe.

Ummm...it's pathetic, but that pretty much sums up my life right now.

Oh, yeah, how could I forget...I went to NEXT for the very first time and it was AMAZING. But, it deserves a post of its own, which I don't have time for right now.
Listen to the messages, they're incredible. Really, they are. Believe me.

Well... I'm going to go read. Because that's what everyone should do when they have tons of other stuff they need to do to get ready for go away but don't feel like it, right?

No comments: