Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tagged again

I've been tagged, so here it goes...

001- One book that changed your life: The Bible.

002- One book that you have read more than once: I rarely read a book more than once, but when I was younger I read Because of Winn Dixie about 2-3 times, probably because it was one of the few I owned. I doubt I would have read it more than once had I checked it out of the library.

003 -One book you'd want on a desert island: The Bible. Perhaps Suitcases, but I'd have a hard time reading any book a second time.

004- One book that made you laugh: The only one I can remember at this moment is Don't Stop Laughing Now. I know there are more, but I just can't think of any right now.

005- One book that made you cry: As emotional a person as I am, there's not one I can think of right now. I would guess Suitcases made me cry, but I can't recall for sure. Usually any book (or movie) where someone dies (particularly animals or children) makes me cry.

006- One book that you wish had been written: Honestly I'm not sure. All that I can think of has probably been written and I just haven't discovered it yet.

007- One book that you wish had never been written: The Da Vinci Code. While I've never read this book nor do I know much about it, I've heard enough from other people (Christians I respect) that I can say I wish it was never written.

008- One book that you're currently reading: I'm VERY, VERY slowly progressing through A Heart Like Jesus, A Life God Rewards, and Twelve Extraordinary Women.

009- One book you've been meaning to read: Any book by John Piper. I've heard he's an excellent writer, I've just never finished any of his books, and I really want to.

010- Five people to do this: Anyone who feels ready for a challenge. I thought it'd be easy to come up with answers since I love reading and have read so many books, but it wasn't. That explains my lame answers. Sorry!

No comments: