Here's how this tag goes:
1) Grab the book closest to you
2) Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence
3) Post the text of the following 3 sentences
4) Name the author and book title
5) Tag three people to do the same
Book: A Trip to the Beach
Author: Melinda and Robert Blanchard
(My dad's book from the library- not mine :))
The 4th line starts right in the middle of sentence, so I'm going to just do the short paragraph that it's in, like most people have done.
"The lead goat intrigued me, though. If untied, would he run off to explore the island, racing wildly up the road looking for adventure? I pictured the rest of the gang trotting along behind, embarrassed by the rebellion."
Yeah, I pretty much have no idea what this is about. I think these people opened a restaurant on the island of Anguilla or something, but that's about the extent of my knowledge and it may be wrong.
I think I'll break rule number five :)