Here is what you do:
Read my answers and then copy and paste them onto your blog.
1. Where do you work? Michael's Arts and Crafts Store
2. What color are your socks right now? Barefoot.
3.What are you listening to right now? Joel playing Tony Hawk on XBOX, Steve singing, and the fan.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A mushy cookie
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Never tried, so I'm not sure.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dad
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes...
9. How old are you today? 18
10. Favorite drink? Sweet Tea
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Lacrosse
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No. Well, actually, my softball team used to show team spirit by using that colored hair spray (Orange!). But I don't know if that counts.
13. Any pets? Dog, Molly.
14. Favorite food? Peppered Pork Loin, probably. Or feta cheese.
15. What was the last movie you watched? The Hallmark special Crossroads: A story of forgiveness.
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Cry usually. But sometimes talk to other people. Or yell, if it's family I'm mad at.
18. Favorite childhood toy? Barbie’s or baby dolls.
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Bluberries.
22. Do you want your friends to post this? Only if they want to.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Not sure.
24. Who is least likely to respond? Not sure.
25. Living arrangements? Single Family home with Parents, Brothers, and Dog.
26. When was the last time you cried? Sunday night, during the Hallmark movie. It was touching, and really made me think about my life and how I just need to slow down.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Dirty laundry, a bookshelf, and a toy box that has blankets and stuff.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? ...
29. What did you do last night? Worked from 4:45-9:15ish then went to Wal*Mart for some mousse. (spelling?)
30. Favorite smells: Way too many. But just to name a few: baby magic, biolage or the suave brand with a very similar smell (can't afford the real stuff!), fresh mowed grass, spring, hyacinth. Okay, I'm stopping.
31. What do you regret the most in life? So many things. I most often regret not sharing my faith when the opportunity arises.
32. What are you most afraid of? Fear is my biggest sin struggle right now. I fear never getting married or having children, but I guess if that is my lot, I need to joyfully accept it. Also, I do fear the college life and how to deal with it.
33. What are your favorite types of hamburgers? Hmmm... not too much grease and not McDonald's.
35. Favorite breed of dog? What happened to 34? Anyway...Golden Retrievers are my favorite! I also love shelties and border collies (minus the yappy bark!)
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 1
37. How many years at your current job? Almost 8 months
38. Favorite day of the week? Friday (whole weekend ahead), Sunday (Church, rest)
9. Which states have you lived in? Maryland
40. Favorite Holiday? Christmas41. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope