Saturday, April 28, 2007

So you know I'm a bargain hunter, but...

This deal was just amazing. I'm one of those people where if I find something really cheap it makes my day. It's almost like I get a high on finding a good deal. Crazy, I know. But I do. Well today at work I was getting ready to put some stuff back where they belonged. I was organizing my cart to save me time and hassle, to get an idea of what I had and whatnot. I see these two really cute Easter Baskets. A customer must have returned them because all our Easter stuff was cleared out I'm pretty sure. So, I decided to do a price check, and each basket, originally $6.99 were...






ONE PENNY!!!



I kid you not. It really did make my day. The one I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it. It's a little fancier but I couldn't resist even though I normally don't like to buy something unless I know exactly what I'm going to do with it. The other basket is very cute and springy (doesn't scream Easter at all!) so I'm hoping to go buy some sale priced spring flowers and make a spring table decoration or something.

I haven't asked for reader participation in a while. So, here's what I want to know: What was your latest bargain find? What was the best bargain you can remember getting? I want to know!

Have a delightful rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I got a really nice dress for six bucks! That was pretty good. Um, hmm...I cant think of any better ones right now, but will let you kno if I do!
≈Mags

Anonymous said...

Where do I start??!!! I bargain shop all the time. I'll have to think about this one!