Tuesday, July 03, 2007

NEW PICTURES!!!

Since I haven't updated again yet on Russia (Sorry! It's coming though, all my pictures are finally uploaded) I figured I would at least add the promised pictures to "Welcome to Russia". I also added a different picture of Dima to "Meet the Team" (that's not a big deal since you already saw a picture of him, however, this is a picture of him holding a very cute baby so you may want to chjeck it out anyway :)) Let me say in advance that in the Welcome to Russia post, I added the pictures right where they fell in line in my "story" even if it was mid-sentence. The upside is you get to see exactly what I'm talking about right away, the downside is they may interupt your reading flow. Either way, please enjoy!

Oh yeah, and Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments: