Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How Great is Our God?

Yesterday, my friends showed me this video. It is truly amazing. I highly recommend you watch it, even multiple times. The first time I watched it it took me almost half the time to get what was going on, but when I figured it out, WOW, it was amazing. It hits deep. Especially now that I'm in college, with all the temptation that is present. It's so easy to get sucked in. This reminds me that God is everything I want and everything I need. I don't want what this world offers, God is so much more. So, please watch it. It's not very long. It may make you cry, it might give you chills, but it will definitely leave you even more thankful for our awesome Savior, and thinking "Wow, what a great God I have. I am so undeserving of someone so awesome, who loves me so much that he would rescue me from all that."

Let me know what you think of it!

No comments: