Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fish Tank, anyone?

So, I am wanting to get a bigger fish tank and was curious to know if you or anyone you know is selling/getting rid of a fish tank. I have a 10 gallon now, but am ready to get a bigger one. I'd ideally like one that's 25+ gallons, but I'm open to all 20+ gallon sized ones.

Also, if anyone is interested in my 10 gallon tank if and when I upgrade, let me know. It's nothing special, but it's free. You'd probably want to get a new hood for it if you use it for fish because the one on it now is ancient (I got the tank a few years ago, but didn't want to pay for a hood, so kept the old one. And I mean OLD. :)) This is probably understood, but in case not: I can't make guarantees that I'll be giving it away. I still have fish living in it, so I will only be giving it away if and when I upgrade.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Mary Nell said...

yeah, if I get to live in Australia next year it would be a dream come true! It would be around $8,000 which I think is all worth it. What kind of things did you do to fundraise?