Monday, October 08, 2007

Pain...Ugh!

Today when cleaning my newly pierced ears, the left one fell out. It took 3 hours to get back in. Up to this point, I've had no problem with them, but now they BOTH (psychological maybe?) hurt, with the right one seeming even in more pain for some odd reason.

If you think of it, please pray that the redness, pain, and swelling all subside quickly (prefereably through the night) and that neither will fall out again for the remainder of the 6-8 weeks. I am so frustrated with this. And, because I have thick earlobes, but was given the regular length post, they aren't as comfortable as they should be. They didn't feel tight the first few days, so I'm hoping once the swelling is gone they'll be more comfortable.

My fearful nature is leading me to think the worst- infection, embedding, cutting off circulation since they're tight, etc. I need to trust God, and hope all goes well.

Thanks so much! This really means a lot.

No comments: