Friday, November 09, 2007

So the opera part really exists...

So my brother informed me that after the last song there is a long pause before going into an opera sounding part. Chances are I always turned the CD off before getting to that part, and also, the lyrics sheet doesn't show the opera sounding part and it's very hard to understand (at least for me). The story doesn't sound as cool now, but I am still convinced God used it to speak to me, which is just about as awesome as anything. Sure, I'm disappointed, and I definitely feel like an idiot, but in the end, what really matters is that God used opera (probably my least favorite "singing" ever) to speak to me in a way I probably never would have heard except through that. And, I still learned the new word.

Let's just say that also as a result of this, my humility is growing. :)

No comments: