Friday, April 18, 2008

Is He Enough?

I just love this message (Is He Enough?) from NA 2004 by Joshua Harris.

Single girls- if you're struggling with wanting to be married and thinking that if you could just have a guy, your life would be so much better, this message will encourage you to see it differently. Josh Harris does a fantastic job of probing the heart, asking the questions you don't want to answer but know you need to. It's great and really changed my perspective. It's been a very helpful tool as God is removing the idol of a relationship/marriage from me. I still have a ways to go before it's removed completely, but I think listening to this message has been one of the most helpful things so far.

Let me know what you think!

And married ladies, if you have any helpful advice on practical things to do to overcome the idol of marriage and maximize the single years so I can live them without regret, I would love, love, love (and appreciate) hearing them!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so gracious to bring the right person at just the right time in your life. Just remember when you look around and think, I don't see anyone here....It only takes one and God is able to bring him across your path when the timing is right. In the mean time God just calls you to be faithful in the things He has called you to; and Sarah you are faithful. I will be praying for God's best for you and I will rejoice someday at your wedding.